Organize your Handbag for a Carefree Summer!
Ladies, listen up! It’s time for that seasonal change of handbags. Banish handbag disorganization forever with these fab tips!
- Keep handbag clutter to a minimum. Only carry what you use and need. Leave the rest at home.
- Use handbags with built-in organizers to avoid one big dumping ground.
- If your handbag lacks dividers, purchase a handbag organizer insert to keep items in place.
- Always return items to the same place, such as coupons and keys, so you’ll know right were to find them.
- Carry a smaller key chain with the keys you need.
- Slim down your wallet by only carrying cards you plan to use.
- Skip handling store paper receipts and use email to reduce paper clutter.
- Opt for coupons which can be accessed via your smartphone.
- Use a cosmetic makeup pouch to carry loose accessories.
- Keep makeup contents to a minimum; one lipstick in a neutral shade is all you need.
- Avoid duplicates; carry one pen, one tissue pack, etc.
- Value the real estate space of your handbag by using travel size perfumes, tissues, etc.
- Use apps to store your loyalty and membership cards and quit carrying the bundle.
- Think space-saving and in lieu of carrying a large hairbrush, pack a narrow comb.
- Take meds? Use a small resealable pill organizer to carry your daily supply. Restock as necessary.
- Don’t clutter your handbag with your kids’ stuff. If they’re old enough, let them wear fanny packs to carry their own toys and treats.
- Eliminate trash, such as empty candy and gum wrappers.
- Avoid dumping loose coins directly into your handbag; use a change purse to be emptied periodically.
- Seasonally review what you’re carrying to continually look for clever ways to lighten your loa
These tips will work for your briefcase too! Even if you only use a handful of these tips, you are sure to enjoy a more organized handbag!